Can I hire a Private Investigator to follow my EX?

Yes you can, with an exception. If there is a pending protective order NO you can not. You will expose yourself to criminal prosecution for violating the order. Texas HB 2715 adds prohibits non consensual tracking, or causing another person to follow the protected person.

Leave a Comment